Rational Software Architect
Our experienced professionals use IBM Rational Software Architect to:
- Build software architecture that supports change with a common platform facilitating easy round-trip engineering and
synchronization of models and code.
- Accelerate implementation and facilitate maintenance of a successful service-oriented architecture (SOA) solution.
- Use Unified Modeling Language (UML) to ensure the numerous stakeholders within your software development projects are
continuously communicating, and user-defined specifications to jumpstart development.
- Gain insight into distributed projects and tighter control of shared information.
- Allow organizations to capture and promote "recipes" that can be used to increase the predictability and repeatability of software development.
- Automate the repeatable task of generating code from design models.
- Support OMG Reusable Asset Specification and supports users in browsing repositories containing reusable assets.
- Automatically mine application code to identify and graphically render application patterns to assist with understanding or refactoring an existing application.
- Adapt and extend development environment with Eclipse-based plug-ins that match software needs for programming languages with syntax highlighting editors, code completion, refactoring tools, and customizable build and debugger environment.
- View business models as UML specifications with classes, interfaces, and activities seed the architecture and implementation that realize the processes described in the business model.
- Create reports and documentation that can be reviewed by team members or other stakeholders.