HOME > TECHNOLOGIES > IBM > RATIONAL
Our experienced professionals use IBM Rational RequisitePro to:
- Create, analyze, track and manage project requirements and use cases.
- Promote better communication, enhance teamwork, increase the quality of applications.
- Combine the familiarity and ease of Microsoft Word documents with powerful database capabilities.
- Ensure everyone on the team remains informed of the most current requirements information to ensure consistency.
- Incorporate a powerful database infrastructure with real-time Word document synchronization.
- Enable detailed attribute customization and filtering to maximize the informative value of each requirement.
- Integrate with multiple tools in the IBM Software Development Platform to improve accessibility, communication and traceability of requirements.
Our experienced professionals use IBM Rational ClearQuest to:
- Jump-start implementations with out-of-the-box usage.
- Define and manage changes to software assets as activities for improved clarity and insight.
- Manage all development and test assets from a single integrated solution, support global test teams.
- Extend traceability across the full software lifecycle.
- Access from the environments and locations from which you need.
- Verify identities of individuals performing specific actions, help meet compliance requirements.
- Trace the origin and detail of all activities.
- Manage change across distributed and mainframe environments from a single point of control by integrating with Rational
- Manage change across the software development life lifecycle, enable efficient software delivery by integrating with design,
development, build, test and deployment tools.
- Align project information with portfolio investments and business goals by integrating with IBM Rational Portfolio Manager.
Our experienced professionals use IBM Rational ClearCase to:
- Manage files, directories and other development assets across the lifecycle.
- Control individual workspaces and enable seamless access to the exact files and directory versions that are needed.
- Work on the same code or release, more easily resolve conflicts, reduce confusion, and get more done in a short amount of time.
- Continue development efforts while disconnected from the network, easily synchronize changes when reconnected to the network.
- Define and manage related changes to assets as activities for improved insight and efficiency.
- Optimize build times, improve reproducibility of builds.
- Integration with leading IDEs including Rational Software Architect, Rational Application Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio and the open source Eclipse framework to allow developers to work in their preferred environment.
- Control access to software assets.
- Trace the origin and detail of changes made to software assets, help meet compliance requirements.
- Integrate with design, development, build, test and deployment tools and manage and control software assets across the lifecycle.
Rational Software Architect
Our experienced professionals use IBM Rational Software Architect to:
- Build software architecture that supports change with a common platform facilitating easy round-trip engineering and
synchronization of models and code.
- Accelerate implementation and facilitate maintenance of a successful service-oriented architecture (SOA) solution.
- Use Unified Modeling Language (UML) to ensure the numerous stakeholders within your software development projects are
continuously communicating, and user-defined specifications to jumpstart development.
- Gain insight into distributed projects and tighter control of shared information.
- Allow organizations to capture and promote "recipes" that can be used to increase the predictability and repeatability of software development.
- Automate the repeatable task of generating code from design models.
- Support OMG Reusable Asset Specification and supports users in browsing repositories containing reusable assets.
- Automatically mine application code to identify and graphically render application patterns to assist with understanding or refactoring an existing application.
- Adapt and extend development environment with Eclipse-based plug-ins that match software needs for programming languages with syntax highlighting editors, code completion, refactoring tools, and customizable build and debugger environment.
- View business models as UML specifications with classes, interfaces, and activities seed the architecture and implementation that realize the processes described in the business model.
- Create reports and documentation that can be reviewed by team members or other stakeholders.